Fall Family Weekend October 20-22, 2023
Fall Family Weekend is an opportunity for you to reconnect with your student and experience Duck life. Weekend highlights include classes at the EMU Craft Center, Duck into a Class, Homecoming festivities and athletic events. For our first-year families, Fall Family Weekend occurs at the end of a very crucial period in your student's time at the University of Oregon. We encourage all of our parents and families to join us to celebrate your student's success and see them in their day-to-day environment.
Event Highlights from Fall Family Weekend 2022
Thank you to all the parents and families who attended this year's event.
- Drop-in Crafting; EMU Craft Center
- Duck into a Class Experience the academic life of a UO student by attending a 1-hour mock college class.
- 5k Run, Walk, and Roll with the Duck
- Homecoming Pep Rally
- Parent and Family Reception
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Utah
- Haunted Campus Tour; Women's Memorial Quad
- Homecoming Football vs. UCLA; Autzen Stadium
- Open Rec: Visit the Student Recreation Center