Fall Family Weekend — October 21–23, 2022
Fall Family Weekend is hosted to create opportunities for you to visit campus, reconnect with your student(s), and experience Duck life. The Parent and Family Programs team works hard to provide opportunities for you to design your Fall Family Weekend experience with a combination of open classes, athletic events, and Homecoming activities to choose from.
For our first-year families, Fall Family Weekend occurs at the end of a very crucial period in your student's time at the University of Oregon. We encourage all of our parents and families to join us for Fall Family Weekend to celebrate your student's success and see them in their day-to-day environment.
Fall Family Weekend 2022 Event Highlights
Thank you to all the parents and families who attended this year's event.
- Drop-in Crafting; EMU Craft Center
- Duck into a Class Experience the academic life of a UO student by attending a 1-hour mock college class.
- 5k Run, Walk, and Roll with the Duck
- Homecoming Pep Rally
- Parent and Family Reception
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Utah
- Haunted Campus Tour; Women's Memorial Quad
- Homecoming Football vs. UCLA; Autzen Stadium
- Open Rec: Visit the Student Recreation Center