Week of Welcome
Save the Date!
Our 2019 Week of Welcome will be September 27-30, 2019. Parents' Day Off will be hosted on Saturday, September 28.
Week of Welcome is an important time for both you and your student(s). Just as we intentionally ensure that your student is smoothly introduced and incorporated into the University of Oregon, we believe that you should have a relationship with the university as well. The Week of Welcome schedule includes several events exclusively for first year parents and family members.
2018 Schedule Highlights
- Parent and Family Lounge
- UO Women's Volleyball
- No-Host Parent and Family Social
- Parents' Day Off Welcome Breakfast
- Parents' Day Off Tours
- North Winery Tour | Bennett Vineyards, Benton Lane, and Pfeiffer
- Rafting Tour | High Country Expeditions
- South Winery Tour | Sweet Cheeks, Sarver, and Noble Estate Urban
- Hiking Tour | Spencers Butte with the UO PE & Rec Department
- Campus Art Tour | Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art and UO Craft Center
- Brewery Tour | Falling Sky, Oakshire, and Ninkasi