Join a Community of Duck Families
All members receive monthly e-Newsletters during the academic year. These communications address resources, important timelines, and upcoming events.
Parent and Family Association members are given priority registration to family weekends and to events such as athletic ticket presales and webinar registrations. Get early access to events before they sell out.
Parent and Family Association members enjoy discounts at each family weekend event. Members also get a one-time 20 percent off discount to the Duck Store when they visit campus.
The University of Oregon Parent and Family Association is a group of Duck families who have made the choice to be active and engaged with their student's university. It was established in 2005 to enhance programs and services provided to parents and family members of UO students. Families can join the Parent and Family Association for a one-time $75 membership fee that is utilized to provide increased accessibility, services, and events for families. The fee provides a “lifetime membership” that lasts as long as your student attends the university, as well as any siblings who also decide to become Ducks. The one-time membership fee will be waived for families who are Pell Grant or PathwayOregon eligible. Membership in the Parent and Family Association provides family members with a community-based connection to the university, while also serving as a vehicle for input and feedback to campus programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly email newsletters
- Exclusive emails during the first six weeks of school
- Special edition UO news updates
- One-time 20 percent off coupon to The Duck Store
- Priority registration and discounted tickets to family weekend events
- Regional volunteer and service opportunities
- Opportunities to connect with other Duck families
- Discounted registration for select UO Alumni Association events
- Invitations to regional send-offs, watch parties, and more