Join Us for Fall Family Weekend
October 27-29, 2017
Fall Family Weekend is hosted each fall and creates opportunities for you to visit campus, support your student, and experience the Duck lifestyle. The Parent and Family Programs team works hard to provide many opportunities for you to design your experience with a combination of open classes, athletic events, and Homecoming activities.
For our first-year families, Fall Family Weekend occurs at the end of a very crucial period in your student's time at the University of Oregon. We encourage our parents and families to join us for Fall Family Weekend to celebrate your student's success and see them in their day-to-day environment.
A full schedule of events will be provided to our registrants in October and at check-in. Check out our
Some of the highlights you will experience at Fall Family Weekend 2017 include:
- Open Classes
- University of Oregon Innovation Summit
- Craft Center Workshops
- Volleyball Pre-Game Experience
- Volleyball Game
- Football Pre-Game Experience at the Moshavsky Center
- Football Game
- Informational Sessions on Student Success, Safety, Getting Involved, Global Citizenship, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Free access all weekend to the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, Museum of Natural and Cultural History, and Student Recreation Center
Our allocation of football tickets is sold out. However, you can still purchase tickets through goducks.com. Our partners in ticketing will still honor the group rate if you complete your purchase via two ways:
- Purchase your football tickets online here. When prompted, enter code: 2017FBFAMILY
- Contact a representative via phone by calling 541-346-8281 to complete your purchase and let them know you are attending Family Weekend.
Regardless of how you purchase your tickets, you still must complete the Fall Family Weekend registration form to gain access to the above events and recieve updated information about the weekend.
Planning Your Stay
For those of you planning your travel, most families arrive Friday morning and leave Sunday morning. While you certainly are welcome to stay longer and check out all Eugene has to offer, we purposely focus most of our programming on Friday and Saturday.
Gametime for the football game will not be determined six to ten days prior to Saturday, October 28th. We will let all attendees know when kickoff time has been announced.
Remember that hotel accomodations fill up quickly during family weekend, so we encourage families to make arrangements as early as possible. There are still several hotels and motels that are offering reduced rate accommodations for Fall Family Weekend families.