Connect, Inspire, and Hire A Duck
We have, and continue to build, a network of parents and family members with the desire to support the career and professional development of UO students and alumni.
Parents and families can play an important role in our students' career development and employment. Parents and families involved in the Parent Professional Network support our students in exploring their passion, honing their career skills, and offering jobs and internships.
Learn more and fill out your Professional Network Profile today.
Ways To Be Involved?
- Share your professional expertise by allowing students to contact you for informational interviews.
- Connect with students at networking events (on campus and regional)
- Prepare students through practice interviews or critique résumés or portfolios
- Inspire students by speaking on a panel or with student groups
- Reveal the working world by hosting a site visit or job shadow
- Hire Ducks for internships, part-time, or full-time jobs
Help us build a network of successful Ducks!